Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where might I be able to get a kitten?

• 02-05-2018 7:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,670 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a kitten to put it in a good home (my mother's home in the countryside).

I can see that Limerick Animal Welfare are a possibility. Can anybody else suggest any other avenues for getting a kitten?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

We got ours at the place you mention, come checked by vet with vaccinations, neutered or spayed, there is a charge afaik which I think is worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SNNUS

SCAR in Clare have lots of kittens for good homes, Donation required but that includes a vet check

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,093 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

Try the farming forum?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭kittycati

osarusan wrote: »
    I'm looking to get a kitten to put it in a good home (my mother's home in the countryside).

I can see that Limerick Animal Welfare are a possibility. Can anybody else suggest any other avenues for getting a kitten?

Limerick Feral Cats too is another option for you .

http://www.limerickferalcats.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Mine was a stray who moved in and never left, but my neighbour got his from LAW and was very happy with them. I THINK the fee was around €80?, but that includes neutering and vaccines. All LAW cats come neutered and vaccinated.

• Advertisement
Advertisement