Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre upgrade

Options
  • 02-05-2018 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

hello
    I notice on your website you now have the following offer

[font=eir-medium-web, "Arial Medium"]Upgrade to eir fibre broadband now and save €150[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Right now we're giving existing eir broadband customers a €150 saving when they upgrade to eir fibre broadband. That’s €12.50 per month off the price of a superfast eir fibre bundle for 12 months.[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Can this offer be ordered over the phone, I read that online orders are direct debit only. but you can upgrade and continue to pay at the post office when you upgrade over the phone ?[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial] I also noticed the previous number used to do this is no longer in service[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]1800 303 451 [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

jos22 wrote: »
    hello
    I notice on your website you now have the following offer

[font=eir-medium-web,]Upgrade to eir fibre broadband now and save €150[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Right now we're giving existing eir broadband customers a €150 saving when they upgrade to eir fibre broadband. That’s €12.50 per month off the price of a superfast eir fibre bundle for 12 months.[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]Can this offer be ordered over the phone, I read that online orders are direct debit only. but you can upgrade and continue to pay at the post office when you upgrade over the phone ?[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial] I also noticed the previous number used to do this is no longer in service[/font]
    [font=GT-Walsheim-Regular, Arial]1800 303 451 [/font]
    Hi jos22 ,

In order to have this confirmed, I would recommend contacting our sales team on 1800 503 303.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement