Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunsany GP

Options
  • 02-05-2018 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭

Dunsany GP Races will take place Sat May 12th
    Usual formats apply
    HQ Dunsany GAA Grounds
    Circuit Green Sheds 17km
    Sign on from 9am
    A3 Race 4 x laps 10.30am
    A4 Race 3 x laps 10.33am.
    Green sheds circuit.Race will come off circuit at the end of final lap and make a right turn to finish outside the church in Dunsany
    Info Ger 086 8192205 gercampbell1@hotmail.com
    PS Due to a lot of helpers having first communion commitments etc I could do with help.Please pm me if you can give a dig out.Appreciated.Done by 12.15

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,786 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Is this race a flat out galloping course?

How is the course reputation wise?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

dahat wrote: »
    Is this race a flat out galloping course?

How is the course reputation wise?

Same course as the Lucan gp you did last year , just a different finish , this one finishes off course on a nasty short sharp hill .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,786 ✭✭✭✭dahat

sullzz wrote: »
    Same course as the Lucan gp you did last year , just a different finish , this one finishes off course on a nasty short sharp hill .

Tricky finish then, on the consideration list for now.

Looks like this race attracts a high quality field each year, alot of very fast men.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭strmin

Is it online registration for A4?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

strmin wrote: »
    Is it online registration for A4?

Doesnt look like it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Chumpski

Could somebody please link a course for this?

I did the Lucan GP last September, this is the same course with a different finish?

Lucan GP:
    https://www.strava.com/routes/13170967

Thanks very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Chumpski wrote: »
    I did the Lucan GP last September, this is the same course with a different finish?
    It turns right back towards the GAA club on the last lap to finish, other than that it's the same Green Sheds circuit.

https://www.strava.com/segments/12015184

• Registered Users Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭Diarmuid

Is it A3 or A2/A3?. EDIT: Looks mostly likely to be A3 only based on previous years

Advertisement