Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Registration - Account Number

Options
  • 02-05-2018 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'd like to register our club Eir account on my.eir but but I have the following problems;
    I don't know our account number, apparently we have never received any bills and I can't locate an initial contract or any other correspondence, either paper based or email. the only info I have is the account was activated in March 2015.

I do have all the billing information from our bank account, would the Eir account number be mentioned in the mandate ref or payment ref ?

The other problem I have is, after contacting chat and giving them our phone number, I got a reply - 'I am not getting any account with this landline number' we don't pay money to any other telecoms provider except Eir, so I find it strange that this number isn't showing on your system! Following that the chat system wasn't able to solve my problem.

We also have a Broadband service too, but again I don't have any paperwork for that either. The reason this arose at all is that we intend to get a mobile service from Eir and this only came to light when I attempted to register!

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Fionn wrote: »
    Hi,

I'd like to register our club Eir account on my.eir but but I have the following problems;
    I don't know our account number, apparently we have never received any bills and I can't locate an initial contract or any other correspondence, either paper based or email. the only info I have is the account was activated in March 2015.

I do have all the billing information from our bank account, would the Eir account number be mentioned in the mandate ref or payment ref ?

The other problem I have is, after contacting chat and giving them our phone number, I got a reply - 'I am not getting any account with this landline number' we don't pay money to any other telecoms provider except Eir, so I find it strange that this number isn't showing on your system! Following that the chat system wasn't able to solve my problem.

We also have a Broadband service too, but again I don't have any paperwork for that either. The reason this arose at all is that we intend to get a mobile service from Eir and this only came to light when I attempted to register!

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.
    Hi Fionn ,

Please PM me any details you have regarding this account, once received I can look into it for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

hi,
    After talking to several people in support, I was advised to contact accountchange@eir.ie, i sent them a mail last week but have received no reply! I'm wondering is their email server down or anything?
    Is there any way of contacting them by phone or even writing them a letter?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

hi,
    After talking to several people in support, I was advised to contact accountchange@eir.ie, i sent them a mail last week but have received no reply! I'm wondering is their email server down or anything?
    Is there any way of contacting them by phone or even writing them a letter?

thanks
    Hi Fionn ,

Unfortunately, they do not have a direct line. I can assure you they will get back to you. It may be due to the high influx of emails they are receiving at the moment.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Fionn

It's been two weeks now and not a word back!

How hard would it be to even acknowledge the email,  at this stage I have my doubts that they could solve my problem without messing it up if they ever actually read my email.

Maybe you could pop into the suggestion box that they get a few outside lines installed.

Is there a physical address that I could send someone a letter to?, because dealing with it online certainly isn't doing too well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

It's been two weeks now and not a word back!

How hard would it be to even acknowledge the email,  at this stage I have my doubts that they could solve my problem without messing it up if they ever actually read my email.

Maybe you could pop into the suggestion box that they get a few outside lines installed.

Is there a physical address that I could send someone a letter to?, because dealing with it online certainly isn't doing too well.
    Hi there Fionn

So sorry to hear that you haven't received any correspondence yet. I sent them now a private email. Once I receive a response, I will be sure to let you know either here or via PM

-Kyle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭crby

Hi

I am also having the exact same issue. I am having internet problems this morning but because i dont know my account number the online support was not able to help me or has no record of my broadband number. Can someone please point me in the right direction please?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

crby wrote: »
    Hi

I am also having the exact same issue. I am having internet problems this morning but because i dont know my account number the online support was not able to help me or has no record of my broadband number. Can someone please point me in the right direction please?

Thanks
    Hi crby, 

Your account number would have been sent out on your welcome email to us, along with being printed on your bills. 

If you have not received this, feel free to PM me your landline number, address, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement