Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Mobile Sim only plan

Options
  • 02-05-2018 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi,

I signed up to Eir sim only plan €15 for 6 months and then €25 thereafter. There is a restriction of 400 mins on this plan before they start charging. Was alarmed to see that I was getting close to this amount of mins so just changed to unlimited.

Eir were helpful with the changeover. Then my bill came out and I see they started charging after 200 mins. Nice hefty €70 in fees now of course. 

Please can someone sort this out. I would advise people to actually check there usage and not take it for granted that Eir will act honestly. Very disappointed with this poor behaviour from what I had once regarded as a good reliable honest service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi,

I signed up to Eir sim only plan €15 for 6 months and then €25 thereafter. There is a restriction of 400 mins on this plan before they start charging. Was alarmed to see that I was getting close to this amount of mins so just changed to unlimited.

Eir were helpful with the changeover. Then my bill came out and I see they started charging after 200 mins. Nice hefty €70 in fees now of course. 

Please can someone sort this out. I would advise people to actually check there usage and not take it for granted that Eir will act honestly. Very disappointed with this poor behaviour from what I had once regarded as a good reliable honest service.
    Hi Deckyalrite ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Deckyalrite

Thomas,

PM was sent still awaiting a response

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Thomas,

PM was sent still awaiting a response
    I have responded to your most recent PM.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Deckyalrite

Agent told me that their claim was valid.

Called up this morning and once investigated it came to light that all charges were invalid and they had started charging me for calls before my amount of minutes were used.

I would advise other to check their usage in future as I have had €71 charged in error i'm sure others have suffered also.

If you expect to get any proper investigation Thomas is obviously of no help.

Advertisement