Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No phone or broadband

Options
  • 03-05-2018 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hi we have no phone or broadband since April 16th
    Planning permission needs to be sought from the council to dig to repair "200 pairs of cable"

No one can give me any dates as to when this might be fixed

Am I within my rights to cancel now.

The technical team are trying their best but communication between open eir and the support team is ridiculous. Everyone's telling a different story, getting diff info from diff people.
    Some are saying day, some saying weeks before it's fixed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi we have no phone or broadband since April 16th
    Planning permission needs to be sought from the council to dig to repair "200 pairs of cable"

No one can give me any dates as to when this might be fixed

Am I within my rights to cancel now.

The technical team are trying their best but communication between open eir and the support team is ridiculous. Everyone's telling a different story, getting diff info from diff people.
    Some are saying day, some saying weeks before it's fixed
    Hi staticdoor71 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

Hi staticdoor71 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Pm sent now Thomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi staticdoor71 ,

Thanks 

Thomas

Pm sent now Thomas
    I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement