If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung QE49Q7FAM + Denon Amp + Delivery to Dublin

Options
  • 03-05-2018 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Very interested in the Samsung QE49Q7FAM and I also need a new AV amp as an upgrade from the Denon 1912 that I bought from you 6 years ago.
    I was looking at the Denon AVRX2400 but it seems its changed to only Click and Collect.
    Why is that collection only? Take my money! :)

thanks
    Trevor

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Ravenholm wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Very interested in the Samsung QE49Q7FAM and I also need a new AV amp as an upgrade from the Denon 1912 that I bought from you 6 years ago.
    I was looking at the Denon AVRX2400 but it seems its changed to only Click and Collect.

thanks
    Trevor
    Hi Ravenholm.

Thanks for the post.

Yes, unfortunately the price dropped this morning and it became an in store only collection. This can happen when stock starts to get low or to try and encourage customers to call to our stores as we love to deal with customers face to face :)

The 49Q7F is currently priced at £1199.00 - Includes on 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202522-qe49q7f.aspx

However if you want to purchase the 2400 and TV together I will allow for the amp to be sent along with it.

Total including shipping would be £1504.99

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Ravenholm

Hi guys,

thanks
    Trevor
    Hi Ravenholm.

Thanks for the post.

Yes, unfortunately the price dropped this morning and it became an in store only collection. This can happen when stock starts to get low or to try and encourage customers to call to our stores as we love to deal with customers face to face :)

The 49Q7F is currently priced at £1199.00 - Includes on 6 year guarantee free of charge.

However if you want to purchase the 2400 and TV together I will allow for the amp to be sent along with it.

Hi Kenny,  thanks for that.  How do we proceed.  Will I PM you with a number to ring me or will I ring the store?

Hi guys,

thanks
    Trevor
    Hi Ravenholm.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Kenny,  thanks for that.  How do we proceed.  Will I PM you with a number to ring me or will I ring the store?
    Hi Ravenholm.

If you drop me your contact number I can drop you a call for the order :)

Hi guys,

thanks
    Trevor
    Hi Ravenholm.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ravenholm.

Hi guys,

thanks
    Trevor
    Hi Ravenholm.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ravenholm.

sent you a PM.  Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

thanks
    Trevor
    Hi Ravenholm.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ravenholm.

sent you a PM.  Thanks
    Cheers Ravenholm.

Hi guys,

thanks
    Trevor
    Hi Ravenholm.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ravenholm.

sent you a PM.  Thanks
    Cheers Ravenholm.
    Hi Kenny,  Any news on the delivery date? Thanks

Hi guys,

thanks
    Trevor
    Hi Ravenholm.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ravenholm.

sent you a PM.  Thanks
    Cheers Ravenholm.
    Hi Ravenholm.

I've has a word with the courier and they have said that it will be Tuesday for delivery.

They will drop you a text once it lands with them in Ballyboughal.

I'll also forward you your tracking details once I have them.

Hi guys,

thanks
    Trevor
    Hi Ravenholm.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ravenholm.

sent you a PM.  Thanks
    Cheers Ravenholm.
    Hi Ravenholm.

I've has a word with the courier and they have said that it will be Tuesday for delivery.

cheers Kenny, have a good weekend

Hi guys,

thanks
    Trevor
    Hi Ravenholm.

Thanks for the post.

Hi Ravenholm.

sent you a PM.  Thanks
    Cheers Ravenholm.
    Hi Ravenholm.

cheers Kenny, have a good weekend
    And Yourself Ravenholm :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.