Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IrishVoip.com??

Options
  • 03-05-2018 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Has anyone used these guys?

Im thinking about signing up. They're very cheap and attractive but theyre only a trading name operating out of a virtual office in Dublin...

They refuse to speak to me, conversations must be by chat or email

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

topazblue wrote: »
    Has anyone used these guys?

Im thinking about signing up. They're very cheap and attractive but theyre only a trading name operating out of a virtual office in Dublin...

They refuse to speak to me, conversations must be by chat or email

I guess that ensures there is a written record of all communications held by both parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭onedmc

JohnBoy, did you go with www.irishvoip.com if so how did you get on and whats the quality like

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

onedmc wrote: »
    JohnBoy, did you go with www.irishvoip.com if so how did you get on and whats the quality like

No, I have continued to use freevoipdeal for outgoing calls.

CallerID is landline number - I have the same number for decades.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭melchior1951

Just for reference, I use IrishVoIP now for about two years. Availability and quality is very good now after they've moved their servers a year ago. Before that it had quite a few outages. Support is very helpful and accommodating.

Advertisement