Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for lodgment to reach a boi account when made at boi atm?

Options
  • 03-05-2018 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hi

I made a lodgement in a boi branch this morning to an account in another boi.  I made it using the machine in the branch.  The lodgement was cash.  When can I expect the recipient to be able to see this lodgement on their account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

blondchick wrote: »
    Hi

I made a lodgement in a boi branch this morning to an account in another boi.  I made it using the machine in the branch.  The lodgement was cash.  When can I expect the recipient to be able to see this lodgement on their account?

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

This lodgement should show in the account at some point before the close of business today.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 blondchick

Hi

Hi there,

This lodgement should show in the account at some point before the close of business today.

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Good Morning.  This money has still not appeared in the account I lodged to yesterday, could you let me know what procedure I should follow now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi

Hi there,

Thanks again,
    Darren.
    Good Morning.  This money has still not appeared in the account I lodged to yesterday, could you let me know what procedure I should follow now?

Can I ask if you have double checked the account information for the persons account that you were lodging the cash to? If you have and the information is correct the account holder of the account you were lodging to will need to raise this either over the phone on 0818 365 365 or through the "Ask a question" section within the "Service Desk" tab of their 365 online profile and the advisers in either section will be happy to have a look into this for them.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement