Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook Job Query

Options
  • 03-05-2018 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭

I feel very stupid.

I got an email to schedule a phone interview with Facebook. I can't remember which job I applied for and there is no job spec with the email. I was looking at a few of them a month ago but never noted which one I applied for.

I can't find job application history or anything on the facebook careers page.

Not sure what to do!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Captain Flaps

Mail them back, mention you applied for more than one job and could they let you know which position this is in relation to so you can prepare appropriately? They'll take a less dim view of that rather than showing up with no clue what role you're being interviewed for.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

facebook have a career centre

https://www.facebook.com/careers/

You should be able to track down your application there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Yeah you'd think that - as I referred to in my first post, there is no application history on their careers page. It's ridiculous. (If there is one, it is very well hidden!)

I just asked him which one position was the interview referring to, see what happens!

Advertisement