Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investing in cryptocurrencies( How does it work?)

Options
  • 03-05-2018 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Dear Members,

Does anyone know anything about investing in cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Etherum and Ripple. All I know is that those 3 are the top currencies in the online currency market.

I heard from someone today, that when you invest in them. How easy is it to withdraw your money, when things start to lose value.

Is it a safe bet to invest in cryptocurrency, as I have heard of people making over 100% gains and becoming very wealthy.

Answers would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭h0neybadger

seary09 wrote: »
    Dear Members,

Does anyone know anything about investing in cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Etherum and Ripple. All I know is that those 3 are the top currencies in the online currency market.

I heard from someone today, that when you invest in them. How easy is it to withdraw your money, when things start to lose value.

Is it a safe bet to invest in cryptocurrency, as I have heard of people making over 100% gains and becoming very wealthy.

Answers would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Welcome to the Crypto forum!

Have a look around, there’s a lot of info in the other threads already where you will find answers to your questions!

Advertisement