Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 Holes Rosses Point Every Thu Evening Visitors €25

Options
  • 03-05-2018 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Back by popular demand the Thursday evening 10 Hole Sweep starting on Thursday 10th May and running every Thursday throughout the season.
    GOLF/DINNER/PINT
    Book on BRS Timesheet between 5.30pm and 7pm
    10 Holes Singles Stableford Sweep Championship Course
    Main Course Meal
    Pint
    Members €15
    Visitors €25

Sure, you couldn't beat it with a sh1tty stick!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭plumber77

Back by popular demand the Thursday evening 10 Hole Sweep starting on Thursday 10th May and running every Thursday throughout the season.
    GOLF/DINNER/PINT
    Main Course Meal
    Pint
    Members €15
    Visitors €25

That's pretty sweet in fairness. Long haul from Kerry unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

plumber77 wrote: »
    That's pretty sweet in fairness. Long haul from Kerry unfortunately.

I don't think we'd manage a shuttle bus! Kerry Coaches, Buckley Tours etc. are here most weeks: you'd surely smuggle yourself on!!

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭plumber77

I don't think we'd manage a shuttle bus! Kerry Coaches, Buckley Tours etc. are here most weeks: you'd surely smuggle yourself on!!

:) tempting. My favourite course in Ireland. I try play it twice a year during open week. It's a unique place. Last time I played there, Charles Schwab landed beside the putting/chipping area in his helicopter.

plumber77 wrote: »
    :) tempting. My favourite course in Ireland. I try play it twice a year during open week. It's a unique place. Last time I played there, Charles Schwab landed beside the putting/chipping area in his helicopter.

And his mates landed about two minutes later in a 2nd helicopter! He seemed down to earth from what I heard, just a nice chap.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

First 5, last 5 ?

Was trying to think how it would work and that's the only loop that makes sense

• Advertisement

Rikand wrote: »
    First 5, last 5 ?

Was trying to think how it would work and that's the only loop that makes sense

1st 6, last 4. It's only 30 metre walk from 6th green to 15th tee.

first 3 holes, first 4 + 18th, 10 holes, 13 holes (first 8, last 5), 16 holes (leave out 10 & 11) are the standard shortcuts on the course.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,172 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

GOLF/DINNER/PINT
    Main Course Meal
    Pint
    Members €15
    Visitors €25

That's a cracking deal, it would be good even without the food & drink. Great to see Clubs offering something different like that.

I'll definitely make the trip up over the summer.

PARlance wrote: »
    That's a cracking deal, it would be good even without the food & drink. Great to see Clubs offering something different like that.

I'll definitely make the trip up over the summer.

Gimme a shout when you're coming and I'll eat your dinner and drink your pint :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,172 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Gimme a shout when you're coming and I'll eat your dinner and drink your pint :)

Might get you to play 9 holes too

It's Thursday lads, the sun is shining, birds are singing and there's golf to be played!

Also, Team of 4 for €35 per Visitor Bank Holiday Mon 4th June. Details attached.

• Advertisement

GOLF/DINNER/PINT
    Main Course Meal
    Pint
    Members €15
    Visitors €25

It's only 3 days to Thursday lads! Course is is fab condition: at least 5 choices on offer for every shot you hit :)

It's Thursday lads. Played last night and the place is fantastic condition. Come and play golf, send the kids to the beach!!

Advertisement