Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deal Dudez

Options
  • 04-05-2018 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I got a FB suggestion for Deal Dudez listing very good deals for iPhones. I’m a little suspicious. Has anyone had any dealings with them ? Google DealDudez.co.uk. The contact details are spurious.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I did a Whois lookup (just a name given) and a search of Companies House in the UK (no information). Without knowing the name of the company, and the lack of info, I wouldn’t use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

with contact details like
    Toll Free 888-555-1234
    Email info@company.com
    Fax 888-555-1234

I wouldn't go near it with someone else's money even

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Also, the Privacy Policy says it was last updated in 2003, even though the website was only registered in 2017. Clear lift and shift from somewhere else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

dudara wrote: »
    Also, the Privacy Policy says it was last updated in 2003, even though the website was only registered in 2017. Clear lift and shift from somewhere else

and a pretty poor one at that, if you click on the link to 'verify the Volusion secure site' it actually comes back saying it is not a 'valid identity' :D

sooo....up to you OP but that is a whole lot of red flags

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

How good a price? If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Without even searching, I wouldn't touch them. So many scams advertise through Facebook. Just read up on the James Martin case to see how a lot of the ads are fake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 DC81

No, wouldn’t bother
    Sounds too much like dealzone Ireland
    Another dud company

Advertisement