Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email Address Customer Care

Options
  • 04-05-2018 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm having an issue with Eir charging me the wrong price for my bundle that I signed up for.
    I have already sent a PM here and you told me to phone 1901
    1901 told me that I'm wrong and the bill is correct
    The same representative sent me an email of my bundle, I replied to the email stating that is the incorrect bundle and sent a screenshot of the bundle I selected on the website. That was a week ago and I haven't got a reply.

I want to make written contact with Eir.
    I don't want to call 1901.

Can you provide a way that I can make written contact with Eir regarding this issue please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

boardzz wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm having an issue with Eir charging me the wrong price for my bundle that I signed up for.
    The same representative sent me an email of my bundle, I replied to the email stating that is the incorrect bundle and sent a screenshot of the bundle I selected on the website. That was a week ago and I haven't got a reply.

Can you provide a way that I can make written contact with Eir regarding this issue please
    https://www.eir.ie/logacomplaint.jsp

I spoke to their live chat today looking for a direct email and was basically told its under construction and can only use this to contact them by email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

boardzz wrote: »
    Hi,

If you would like to raise an issue in writing you can send it to the address below, your issue will be reviewed and we will contact you within 48hrs of receipt of your letter
    eir
    7th Floor
    Telephone House
    Marlborough Street
    Dublin 1

Please ensure you include the following information:

1. Your eir account number
    2. Full name and address
    3. email address
    4. Nature of complaint

5. Preferred method of contact.

Thanks