Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Info on acoustic guitar (pics included)

• 04-05-2018 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I've had this guitar for a while and was wondering if any enthusiast or guitar aficionado would be able to provide me with any info regarding the guitar in the images below. It's a hofner that much I know. I think they were known more for harmonicas

449980.jpg

449981.jpg

449982.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭p to the e

For anyone that is interested or in a similar situation I did some research and found the following:

From this site HERE it looks like the guitar was manufactured around 1965. I got this from the fact it is a Flamenco guitar and has the serial number 7692.

From this link HERE it looks like a model 514 as this was shipped to the UK under the Flamenco name.

Advertisement