Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good B&B for Wicklow 200

Options
  • 04-05-2018 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

I'm travelling from Sligo on the evening of June 9th in order to do the WW200 on the 10th. Can anyone recommend a decent B&B or hotel near Bray Emmets GAA Club?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Statler

Any B&B in Bray will be perfect, there's a load of them on the seafront if I recall, plus a few hotels as well, absolutely no idea what any of them are like but if you just want a bed for the night they should be fine. Failing that the likes of the Clayton Hotel in Leopardstown (formerly Bewley's) is handy, easy to get to if you're coming from Sligo, just off the M50, then back onto the M50 in the morning and you're only 5 minutes away from the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,450 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Wilton Hotel might be an option on the Southern Cross. Also a few other hotels on the sea front.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

You might get a better bang for your buck away from the town itself and you can cycle over to the start.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭C3PO

If I was staying on Bray seafront I'd want to be sure that the B&B would let me take my bike into the building or had secure storage!

Advertisement