Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Banking online - undocumented error message

Options
  • 04-05-2018 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭

Hi there, 
    I am trying to authorise a payment on the business banking but am encountering an error message which is not mentioned on the online help : "Cannot determine user panel" 
    What does that actually mean and how do I successfully make the transfer ? 

Is there a hidden help page or separate pdf user manual for problems like this which are not explained on the current help pages?  
    In addition, an actual useful descriptive help page on the administrator side of the business banking online would be brilliant, because this whole "user panel" concept for authorising payments is not documented anywhere , just cryptic A+A or A or B etc (if it was Admin A + Admin B then it should just say that!) 

And if I were to give feedback to Bank Of Ireland, it'd be to maybe consider extending the 365 banking to just add a second person authorisation on transfers for small businesses or joint accounts , because the business banking online is very powerful in its own special ways, but essentially for many users the banking 365 with added security would be much more what is needed. 

Thanks ! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi there, 
    I am trying to authorise a payment on the business banking but am encountering an error message which is not mentioned on the online help : "Cannot determine user panel" 
    What does that actually mean and how do I successfully make the transfer ? 

Is there a hidden help page or separate pdf user manual for problems like this which are not explained on the current help pages?  
    In addition, an actual useful descriptive help page on the administrator side of the business banking online would be brilliant, because this whole "user panel" concept for authorising payments is not documented anywhere , just cryptic A+A or A or B etc (if it was Admin A + Admin B then it should just say that!) 

And if I were to give feedback to Bank Of Ireland, it'd be to maybe consider extending the 365 banking to just add a second person authorisation on transfers for small businesses or joint accounts , because the business banking online is very powerful in its own special ways, but essentially for many users the banking 365 with added security would be much more what is needed. 

Thanks ! 

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I'd ask you to get the Administrator for the account to call our business online section on 1890 818 265 and the advisers there will be more than happy to help with this. Also thank you for the feedback in relation to the errors page and banking 365 I'll certainly take note of it here.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement