Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steven Gerrard - New Rangers Manager

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Bridge93 wrote: »
    Is it not possible Gerrard took the job as he saw it as a big club and a chance to get up the ladder quicker than one should? That maybe he operates outside of the bollox the Glasgow sides historically brought and sees it purely as a football management job?
    Or does anyone have proof he's an orange bigot who hates the Irish?
    No doubt if he'd become coach of Celtic all of this would've been said with the shoe on the other foot

I think it's a stupid move and will end in tears as rangers are a basket case but those judging his character based on taking a potentially once in a lifetime step into high level coaching need to come into the real world

Once in a lifetime?? The position comes up about three times a season.

Both Everton and Liverpool were form by the same person so I guess both are

Traditionally Everton were supported by the Catholic population and Liverpool by the Protestant population of that city, to the point where Tommy Smith, a Catholic, wondered if he could have a career at Anfield given his religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭irishguitarlad

I find Liverpool fans to be the worst at this phenomenon of following ex-players and following their New clubs. I've a friend who follows Lazio because of Leiva and Milan because of Suso, it's pretty sad. If you mention a league to him It can only be related to Liverpool. I'd say he'll be jizzing everywhere with the gerrard appointment and will be glued to every game.

I find Liverpool fans to be the worst at this phenomenon of following ex-players and following their New clubs. I've a friend who follows Lazio because of Leiva and Milan because of Suso, it's pretty sad. If you mention a league to him It can only be related to Liverpool. I'd say he'll be jizzing everywhere with the gerrard appointment and will be glued to every game.

Liverpool have hundreds of millions of fans worldwide but it's your "friend" who speaks for everyone.

I'm calling BS :cool:

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    Liverpool have hundreds of millions of fans worldwide but it's your "friend" who speaks for everyone.

I'm calling BS :cool:

I was just giving one an example, just look at your own thread, it's full of this kind of thing.

I was just giving one an example, just look at your own thread, it's full of this kind of thing.

What, people ripping up their season tickets to go to Glasgow as a groupie for Gerrard?

Who does your friend follow when Lazio play Milan?

RoboKlopp wrote: »
    What, people ripping up their season tickets to go to Glasgow as a groupie for Gerrard?

Who does your friend follow when Lazio play Milan?

Hahaha now your just being ridiculous. I didn't say all Liverpool fans are into this thing, I just find you guys are the worst for It.

Hahaha now your just being ridiculous. I didn't say all Liverpool fans are into this thing, I just find you guys are the worst for It.

Liverpool fans are just the worst tbf!

Advertisement