Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW37 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

I'm doing ok have 61 for far with arsenal front three of Giroud Laca capt and Aub

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Can't believe I'll have owned Mawson from gw26-38
    5 ml and I didn't even play him most weeks
    Attacking threat my arse
    VVd as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

km79 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of signing mccarthur for kenedy and playing him as well as zaha
    Bench Jordan ayew

I might sign PVA for the craic!

I might sign PVA for the craic!

Oooohhhhhhhhh
    I no longer have Hennessy ..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Oooohhhhhhhhh
    I no longer have Hennessy ..........

I sense a plan coming together... I just want to have some fun on the last day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Whoops disregard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Only had Van Der Hoorn last night and he didn't even play so stuck on 30 (-8) absolute disaster of a week so far. Have dropped 14k to 46k and any hope of making top 15k looks to be gone.

Still have a possible 9 to play including Kane TC so a chance I can get some respectability back to my score.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Only had Van Der Hoorn last night and he didn't even play so stuck on 30 (-8) absolute disaster of a week so far. Have dropped 14k to 46k and any hope of making top 15k looks to be gone.

Still have a possible 9 to play including Kane TC so a chance I can get some respectability back to my score.

Brace for Kane and you're back in top 20k

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Went with Naughton instead of Cedric this week because of a simple 0.1 m. This, was so I could get Salah back in next week.

The extra 9 points if I'd done the opposite would have been nice.

Currently 68 (-8) with 10 to play with two yellows and possible rotation risks. I'm still looking to Kane to deliver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Am I alone in thinking that Leicester might actually return from the beach tonight for the last home game of the season???
    I inexplicably have the inanimate carbon road (aka Wes Morgan) in my squad so hoping against hope and logic that he might be able to thwart Aubameyang who my 2 main rivals have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Am I alone in thinking that Leicester might actually return from the beach tonight for the last home game of the season???
    I inexplicably have the inanimate carbon road (aka Wes Morgan) in my squad so hoping against hope and logic that he might be able to thwart Aubameyang who my 2 main rivals have
    Get the impression they’re not on the beach, and rather trying to ensure Puel has plenty extra time to spend on the beach. If this is so, then I wouldn’t expect them to improve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

callaway92 wrote: »
    Brace for Kane and you're back in top 20k

Even with so many others also TCing him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Cartman78 wrote:
    Am I alone in thinking that Leicester might actually return from the beach tonight for the last home game of the season??? I inexplicably have the inanimate carbon road (aka Wes Morgan) in my squad so hoping against hope and logic that he might be able to thwart Aubameyang who my 2 main rivals have

They play spurs on the final day and u can see them lifting their game for that one too. No love lost there in the last couple of seasons.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

32 with 9 to play. I need a monster haul today to get an average gameweek.

Mourinho: “In terms of injuries, is Lukaku and Fellaini the two players that are not available for tomorrow and apart from that Jones is back, Sanchez is back and no more problems.” #mufc [MEN]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Maybe he will want Jones and Smalling to play together so they will have built up a bit of a partnership going into the final

siblers wrote: »
    Maybe he will want Jones and Smalling to play together so they will have built up a bit of a partnership going into the final
    Jones ain’t gonna play tomorrow and Sunday

Arnie trained :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

I playing h2h and I need all the luck I can against someone who hasn't changed his team since GW16 :(

Need to win to stay in the cash prizes.

Looks like Sliva is def out tonight so that helps my case but I need Kane to step the feck up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Arnie trained :)

tenor.gif?itemid=4709294

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Mourinho: “In terms of injuries, is Lukaku and Fellaini the two players that are not available for tomorrow and apart from that Jones is back, Sanchez is back and no more problems.” #mufc [MEN]

So you're telling me there's a chance, etc. etc.

Yeah my whole season comes down in such a big way to TC Kane tonight. 2+ goals and I will be likely headed towards plenty of glory.

Less and I’m finding myself looking for new ways to punt on the last day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I reckon I'm gonna do a Wenger and retire at the end of the season. Can't be dealing with this season after season! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Wilberto wrote: »
    I reckon I'm gonna do a Wenger and retire at the end of the season. Can't be dealing with this season after season! :pac:

Considering it's Wenger you're referencing you'll probably be still playing it in a decade's time even if you don't deserve to be

• Registered Users Posts: 21 EarlSlick

Big games needed tonight/tomorrow out of Kane, Arnie, Hazard and Sterling.

If they disappoint i suspect i will be captaining PVA in gw38

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

manual_man wrote: »
    Considering it's Wenger you're referencing you'll probably be still playing it in a decade's time even if you don't deserve to be

That's a pretty accurate summation of things to come.

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 150 ✭✭Belt

Wouldn't give up hope. I only have 42 so far this week and have climbed from 22k to 18k so not a whole lot between places

Vertonghen in squad
    @SpursOfficial: 👕 Dressing room: Done ✅

Not long now...

#COYS https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/994256304062500864/photo/1

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

Putting on my rotation moaning helmet.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Haz benched

Advertisement