Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a coffee for those who dislike coffee?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jayah_77

I very rarely drink coffee, but if the coffee is delicious I won't say no.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

So… avoid the taste of coffee by drinking…

… not coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭mrm

Ethiopian Mulish bean is the most tea like coffee I have drank.

Then some Yirgacheffe beans I've had are a little less tea like, more coffee like than mulish.

So that is your imperative sequence to wean your self onto coffee and to cease wasting water on non coffee beverages!😉

• Registered Users Posts: 44 hightide

Once upon a time you could get a liquid coffee called "Irel". Very addictive even if you dont like coffee you could not resist. Give it a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

If you don't like coffee, why do you want to force yourself to like coffee? Drink something you do like.

If there is something intriguing you like about the flavour but can't seem to get it right, then its worth exploring. Start in your local 'third wave' coffee shop & ask the barista. Stay away from Tim Hortons or Starbucks, also stay away from instant or supermarket coffee.

It's best tasted when it has been freshly ground... Your barista will help you identify the coffee types you like. Besides flavour there's a number of things that can also have an effect... Espresso or various types of slow pour might give you different results. I'm not sure about Toronto, but some places will serve slow pour coffee at a premium cost.

If I were you, I'd look up the best local, third wave coffee shops and pop in when they're less busy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement