If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED

Options
  • 04-05-2018 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello. Just checking your best price on

LGOLED65C7V

and

LGOLED65B7V

Thank you.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Brenny79 wrote: »
    Hello. Just checking your best price on

LGOLED65C7V

and

LGOLED65B7V

Thank you.
    Hey Brenny79.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment both the 65C7 and 65B7 are the same price of £2499 or 2949 Euro
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202528-oled65b7v.aspx?swapstore=1

The 65C7 is not listed on our website but is currently in stock in our main warehouse.

I could shave a tiny bit more off this price down to £2460 or 2894 Euro

Both also include our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Brenny79

Thanks I will go with that, 65C7.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Brenny79 wrote: »
    Thanks I will go with that, 65C7.
    Hey Brenny79.

You will be amazed at the quality from the OLED screens. I purchased a 55" at the start of the year and its fantastic!!

If you would like to drop me your contact number in a PM I can give you  call for the order.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.