Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two stage installation - Was any one here ever made aware by Eir??

Options
  • 04-05-2018 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Apparently my installation of an account Eir shut down without any form of warning and accepting their mistake and the only way to rectify was wait 9 days for my account to be ceased by Eir despite being told 8 days in a row it should take 24 hours.

Anyhowwwww.

When did re-order and got install date.

Kn guy comes and tells me he is doing the first part of a 2 part installation?

What??? would have been nice to have been told.

When raised with Eir (1901 - Grrrrr) told me I should have been told it was 2 stage when ordering.

Anyone ever had a 2 stage install?

Or even better told when ordering?

Appreciate anyones thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭jos22

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

For me, the first stage meant activation of my phone line. Second stage included finding out the Fibre to home wasn't actually ready in my area despite being told the opposite through local sales reps, phone reps, website information. I also had around another 100 steps including disputing phone bills which exceeded my bundle price and eventually 1 year later got it installed. The next step was wrongfully cancelling my services and contract the very next day and if I want it back, expect me to pay several hundred euro more.

Advertisement