Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late Late Show May 4th

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Spot on. This is why there is a huge Louise O'Neill thread. Because there is an utterly retarded view that ALL men have this 'desire' to rape a woman that is being regurgitated without any facts to back it up by this nasty piece of shít

Dare i ask, who that is, is she the journo from CARK?
    trixiebust wrote: »
    Was that with the change on 1st May?

Nah, bought a crappy box from Amazon that I've sent back already. Of course threw out the old one when the new arrived, without checking it. Stuck with only RTE atm, can't believe how bad it is.

Ah, it's because i had to look for mine on satellite as all the other channels inc +1's are neatly put together in blocks, except for the BBC's :o

If anyone is looking, i found:
    BBC 1 HD is 976
    BBC 2 HD = 347
    BBC 1 HD/2 NI = 141/142, BBC 1 NI HD is a new one to me!
    As i came in late last week, others didn't want to watch debate on LLS, so turned over to The Blame Game on BBC Norn Iron:D:rolleyes:
    :D

WyfHhdl.gif

But they do go on, go on, go on & on..... :rolleyes::P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

D'arcy tomorrow night has Una Healy and David McWilliams and.............. our Eurovision entry Ryan O'Shaughnessy, seriously who in the jayus does the scheduling, is this clown Dee Forbes at the wheel, why do a LLS show tonight on Eurovision and then tomorrow on Rays show put the actual entry, talk about trying to milk the tit from a 71 year old woman.

Jees, is DMcW on to tell us "We're Living Well Beyond Our Means" :(

Maybe Una & Uncle Declan should join Eurovision next yr :confused:;)
    If Ryan O' Shock-nessy doesn't have the shock factor :p

Btw does Anne Tomchak who was on BOC's Cutting Edge, Una's sister or cousin who said she lived next to Declan?

Dare i ask, who that is, is she the journo from CARK?

Yes.

Advertisement