Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant recommendations

Options
  • 05-05-2018 7:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi

I’m staying in Killiney area next week and would appreciate any recommendations of good restaurants in that proximity.
    Thanks in advance for advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Gareth Keenan

DeVilles in Dalkey would be my pick. Plenty of choice in the village if that is not to your taste.

Sandycove and Glasthule are within easy reach - Odells in Sandycove and Rasam in Glasthule are both very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭avud

DeVilles in Dalkey would be my pick. Plenty of choice in the village if that is not to your taste.

Sandycove and Glasthule are within easy reach - Odells in Sandycove and Rasam in Glasthule are both very good.

Thank you for the recommendations, will definitely look into it.

What do you like? There are plenty of very good restaurants in Dalkey and Glasthule so you are spoilt for choice.

My favorite though is Hartleys in Dun Laoghaire.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Awaaf

I like O'Dells and Delhi Rasoi in DL. In Monkstown FXBs and Salt are good as is the Purty but haven't been there in a while.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

1909 is in Dalkey and good for steak. FXB is monskstown is also very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Ruby31

Oliveto in the Haddington Hotel, Dunlaoghaire seafront.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭avud

Thanks for the suggestions guys.. much appreciated

Advertisement