Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Account query

Options
  • 05-05-2018 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭

I was recently notifed my student bank account is changing to a basic personal account. I still have a student debit card will they issue me a new one or still get to keep it? It doesn't expire for a few more years. Will I be allocated a new maximum withdrawl or will it still stay at the minimum depending on the ATM?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

starlit wrote: »
    I was recently notifed my student bank account is changing to a basic personal account. I still have a student debit card will they issue me a new one or still get to keep it? It doesn't expire for a few more years. Will I be allocated a new maximum withdrawl or will it still stay at the minimum depending on the ATM?
    Hi starlit, thanks for getting in touch.

Usually, you'll receive a new card once the account changes. This will be sent to the address on your account and the daily ATM withdrawal limit for a personal current account is normally set at €700 (this can be lower if you're abroad). 

Thanks, Nicola 

Advertisement