Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate Sewage System electricity bill

Options
  • 05-05-2018 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, i have just recently purchased a house in an estate of 15no. Properties. The estate is apparently classed as 'unfinished'. The original contractor has gone out of business along with the management company. I'm told that the eletricity supply to the sewage treatment plant may have been cut off some time ago with obvious consequences! Without being or knowing the account holder how do i find out if this is the case or not?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi there,

Thank you for your post.

Do you know if Electric Ireland were the electricity provider? If so, we may be able to check the status of the supply if we had the corresponding MPRN.

We are limited in the information that we can provide non-account holders. We recommend getting in touch with the auctioneers or solicitors that brokered the deal to see if they can get more information from the contractor or management company.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement