If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG SJ8

Options
  • 05-05-2018 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi guys, I am looking to buy the SJ8 this week but just want clarification on something first. Does this come with the adapter to attach to the b7 or do I have to purchase that separately? Also, no harm in asking if there is any wiggle room on the price, especially if i have to buy the adapter ;)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys, I am looking to buy the SJ8 this week but just want clarification on something first. Does this come with the adapter to attach to the b7 or do I have to purchase that separately? Also, no harm in asking if there is any wiggle room on the price, especially if i have to buy the adapter ;)
    Hi xo_CHEWY_xo

That's something I'll have to look into for you. I've had a look at our specs and it says it comes with a bracket but doesn't tell me the specifics. I will have a check.

Also I can do £50 off this bar with our bank holiday promotion. This ends tomorrow though so would need to be purchased today or tomorrow.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

That's perfect, thanks. Let me know when you find out and I will call to order straight away.
    Is that 50 off the euro price? There seems to be a pretty big difference between the euro and uk pricing on the site.
    Hi xo_CHEWY_xo

That's something I'll have to look into for you. I've had a look at our specs and it says it comes with a bracket but doesn't tell me the specifics. I will have a check.

Also I can do £50 off this bar with our bank holiday promotion. This ends tomorrow though so would need to be purchased today or tomorrow.

Kind regards

David

That's perfect, thanks. Let me know when you find out and I will call to order straight away.
    Is that 50 off the euro price? There seems to be a pretty big difference between the euro and uk pricing on the site.
    Hi xo_CHEWY_xo

Kind regards

David
    Hi xo_CHEWY_xo,

You would need to buy the LG T8 at 49.99 euro to fit it to the OLED.

The £50 is only off the sterling prices at the moment, the Euro price seems to have come down to accommodate as it works out slightly cheaper than the discounted price if you buy in Euro.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

Ok. So how much are we looking at for the soundbar, adapter for tv and delivery. In euro?
    Hi xo_CHEWY_xo,

The £50 is only off the sterling prices at the moment, the Euro price seems to have come down to accommodate as it works out slightly cheaper than the discounted price if you buy in Euro.

Kind regards

David

Ok. So how much are we looking at for the soundbar, adapter for tv and delivery. In euro?
    Hi xo_CHEWY_xo,

Kind regards

David
    Hi xo_CHEWY_ox

The total for the SJ8 and the T8 adapter would be 458.99 Euro including delivery.

• Advertisement

That's perfect, ill call in a few minutes.
    Thanks.
    Hi xo_CHEWY_ox

The total for the SJ8 and the T8 adapter would be 458.99 Euro including delivery.

That's perfect, ill call in a few minutes.
    Thanks.
    Hi xo_CHEWY_ox

No problem at all CHEWY.

Hi guys, any idea when the t8 mount is due to be shipped out to me?

Hey Chewy.

Apologies for the delay on this.

I'll chase up with our purchasing team and revert back ASAP.

Thanks, The soundbar arrived fine but its killing me to get it up and running properly!
    Hey Chewy.

Apologies for the delay on this.

I'll chase up with our purchasing team and revert back ASAP.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Chewy - we have ordered the mount and will revert as soon as we have white smoke - apologies again for the delay..

ATVB,

John Mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Any update on this?

Any update on this?
    Hi Chewy,

We were told these would be in mid June and I'm still waiting for an update. I will call our purchasing team in the morning and get an update for you.

Apologies for the delay.

Kind regards

david

Any update on this?
    Hi Chewy,

A limited amount of stock has arrived at our warehouse. I have added it to todays delivery. If they come  back to me with any issues I will let you know but hopefully that will be arriving with you on Tuesday.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.