Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MacBook Air Harvey Norman

Options
  • 06-05-2018 7:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭

€1049 at the moment are they worth buiying, had a pro but got water damaged and is gone last week, like the idea of the air as it is so light.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Mac forum is over here:Mac.
    This forum is for the iPhones, iPads etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I got an air last year. I love it but I got mine on a deal. It works great but the screen is pretty bad. I’m really only using it for college work so doesn’t bother me. I’d say coming from a pro you’ll really notice the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

I wouldn’t buy an Air in its current configuration. Might be worth waiting a bit longer and seeing what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭tinpib

I love my Macbook air, have it since Christmas 2013. I used it for the usual stuff, web browsing, web design, word/excel some low key photoshop etc. No need to upgrade it even after 4.5 years.

I had a brick of a Macbook Pro from 2008-2013 and love the ability to carry the MacBook air in a bag anywhere I want when I walk, I do a lot of walking.

Didn't know they were planning on phasing it out, that would annoy me. The weight of it is extremely important for me as I walk so much.

Depends on what your own situation is OP.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

tinpib wrote: »
    I love my Macbook air, have it since Christmas 2013. I used it for the usual stuff, web browsing, web design, word/excel some low key photoshop etc. No need to upgrade it even after 4.5 years.

I had a brick of a Macbook Pro from 2008-2013 and love the ability to carry the MacBook air in a bag anywhere I want when I walk, I do a lot of walking.

Didn't know they were planning on phasing it out, that would annoy me. The weight of it is extremely important for me as I walk so much.

Depends on what your own situation is OP.
    Think the iPad Pro is what Apple are positioning as the Air's successor.

• Advertisement
Advertisement