Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI app login details

Options
  • 06-05-2018 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hello,

I have lived abroad for several years now and recently sent back to Ireland a sum of money. I still have the BOI app on my phone but have forgotten my user ID and other login details. Ringing my local branch isn't an option now so I was just wondering what to do? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

SYLT wrote: »
    Hello,

I have lived abroad for several years now and recently sent back to Ireland a sum of money. I still have the BOI app on my phone but have forgotten my user ID and other login details. Ringing my local branch isn't an option now so I was just wondering what to do? 
    Hi SYLT, thanks for getting in touch. 

If your mobile is already set up to receive security codes from us then you can text USER to 50365 and we'll text you back your User ID. Otherwise, if you call our team on 0818 365 365 (+3531 4044000 if calling from abroad) an adviser will be happy to help you with this. 

Thanks, Nicola 

Advertisement