Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do they include the keeper in km's covered stats?

• 06-05-2018 3:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭

This has been bugging me for a while and I can't find an answer anywhere. When you see stats about the average distance covered by a team in a game do they include the keeper? I hope they don't cause that would skew the figures.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

I have given many the night awake wondering about this, hopefully you will find the answer so that I can get a good night's sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

I'd highly doubt it, it's outfield only. Although there was that one game where Casillas covered more distance than Ronaldo (the Brazilian one), even though Ronaldo scored a hat trick

Advertisement