Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway living

Options
  • 06-05-2018 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello everyone! My name is Natalie and I'm looking for a place to live with another friend of mine come August/September in Galway City. I am 27 and I will be starting my MA in September in NUIG. My friend is 26 and she will also be starting an MA at NUIG. I am friendly, considerate and tidy! Sadly, as I'm over 25 and can't handle hangovers anymore and my party days are well and truly behind me, so I'd like somewhere comfortable to study and I really want to do well next year! I'm not against the odd party mind you, but nothing too mad :D Just really looking to find people in a similar position who would be open to house shares/ finding a house together! I'm from Cork but I promise you'll understand my accent :D. Thanks a million for reading and hopefully we'll hear from you soon :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CanadianMom

My son is 22 and coming over from Canada to do his LLM in International Law at NUI in September. It's 12 months, so we are having a heck of a time finding accommodation as his is a longer academic term. If you are open to sharing and have any leads, please let me know. Josh is not a partier....although he could work as a bartender and enjoys a nice cocktail or pint at home while hitting the books on a Friday night lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Smegging hell

My son is 22 and coming over from Canada to do his LLM in International Law at NUI in September. It's 12 months, so we are having a heck of a time finding accommodation as his is a longer academic term. If you are open to sharing and have any leads, please let me know. Josh is not a partier....although he could work as a bartender and enjoys a nice cocktail or pint at home while hitting the books on a Friday night lol.

Daft.ie, the Galway Advertiser online classifieds and the 'Galway - Rent, Let, House Hunting (For sound people)' group on Facebook are the main places to look. It can be hard getting accommodation in Galway but if you look at those daily you should be able to find something.

Advertisement