Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artists that John Creedon avoids

• 07-05-2018 11:37am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49

I listen to his show every now and then. I think his choices are a bit predictable. He' not a touch on Cathil Murray's Late Date. John seems to play a lot of Neil Young, Mark Knopfler, and Rory Gallagher. And I've found that he'll never play Elton John or Christopher Cross.

The amount he plays the 'War on Drugs' is ridiculous. There was one of their song that was about 10 minute long, and at one stage, he'd have it played nearly every night. And if it was near the end of the show, he'd then give that song priority over song requests sent in!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭mosstin

CulptPrit wrote: »
    I listen to his show every now and then. I think his choices are a bit predictable. He' not a touch on Cathil Murray's Late Date. John seems to play a lot of Neil Young, Mark Knopfler, and Rory Gallagher. And I've found that he'll never play Elton John or Christopher Cross.

The amount he plays the 'War on Drugs' is ridiculous. There was one of their song that was about 10 minute long, and at one stage, he'd have it played nearly every night. And if it was near the end of the show, he'd then give that song priority over song requests sent in!

I'd totally disagree there..........Cathal. John's great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭MikeyTaylor

I like the music he plays.

Advertisement