If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price quote 55 inch 4k

Options
  • 07-05-2018 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi,

What is the best price in €/£ for the LG b7 aand the Sony kdx9005, 55 inch, for delivery in the Dublin area?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

What is the best price in €/£ for the LG b7 aand the Sony kdx9005, 55 inch, for delivery in the Dublin area?

Thanks
    Hi AmilcarAlho.

Our best deals at the moment on the 55B7 would be £1499.00 or 1799 Euro. However there currently some bank holiday deals on this. 
    There is a TV100 code that would drop this too £1399 or 1699 Euro. Delivery would be £6.99 on the sterling price or included in the Euro pricing and you also get our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

On the 55XE9005, it is currently priced at £999 or 1249.00 Euro. 
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202475-bravia-kd55xe9005.aspx

You can choose to pay in which ever currency that works our cheapest for you.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭AmilcarAlho

Hi Kenny,

I've made my decision, what is the best way of placing the order? Online or via Phone?

Thanks.

Hi Kenny,

I've made my decision, what is the best way of placing the order? Online or via Phone?

Thanks.
    Hey AmilcarAlho.

If you drop me you number in a PM and which one you would like to go for we can give you a call for some details.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DAVE222

IS the price gone up or still 1699 Euro. thanks
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hi AmilcarAlho.

Our best deals at the moment on the 55B7 would be £1499.00 or 1799 Euro. However there currently some bank holiday deals on this. 
    There is a TV100 code that would drop this too £1399 or 1699 Euro. Delivery would be £6.99 on the sterling price or included in the Euro pricing and you also get our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

On the 55XE9005, it is currently priced at £999 or 1249.00 Euro. 
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202475-bravia-kd55xe9005.aspx

You can choose to pay in which ever currency that works our cheapest for you.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Euro price is €1747 at the moment including delivery and our 6 year warranty - alternatively you can purchase it in £ GBP at £1499, with an additional £50 off plus £6.99 delivery to take the price to £1455.99 including delivery - you are welcome to purchase in whichever currency suits you best.

Thanks again and drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Good morning,

Just following up on my order: Will a tracking number be sent via email? So i'm aware of delivery times, etc. Thanks!

Good morning,

Just following up on my order: Will a tracking number be sent via email? So i'm aware of delivery times, etc. Thanks!
    Hi AmilcarAlho,

Your TV will be leaving our main warehouse today and our couriers will contact you with a tracking number.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the delivery.

Kind regards

David

Good morning,

Hi AmilcarAlho,

Your TV will be leaving our main warehouse today and our couriers will contact you with a tracking number.

Kind regards

David
    Hi,

Still no word from the courier. Can you advise?

Good morning,

Hi AmilcarAlho,

Kind regards

David
    Hi,

Still no word from the courier. Can you advise?
    Just sent you a PM with your tracking number.

Kind regards

David

Euro price is €1747 at the moment including delivery and our 6 year warranty - alternatively you can purchase it in £ GBP at £1499, with an additional £50 off plus £6.99 delivery to take the price to £1455.99 including delivery - you are welcome to purchase in whichever currency suits you best.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  
    I Will go for the £1455.99 including delivery. can I order this online. thanks.

• Advertisement

DAVE222 wrote: »

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  
    can I  use this,[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Celebrate World Cup and score 5% off with voucher code WC5.[/font]

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  
    can I  use this,[font=museo-sans, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Celebrate World Cup and score 5% off with voucher code WC5.[/font]
    Hi Dave222.

You can use either of the voucher codes but not both at the same time.

The WC5 promo would drop the TV to £1424.05 plus £6.99 shipping = £1431.04

There are two ways to order.

You can purchase via www.richersounds.ie at the £1505.99 and we will refund the WC5 code (£74.95) back to you as the code is not setup on our .ie website.
    You can also drop me your contact number in a PM and i can give you a call.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  
    Hi Dave222.

You can purchase via www.richersounds.ie at the £1505.99 and we will refund the WC5 code (£74.95) back to you as the code is not setup on our .ie website.
    I HAVE PAID so you can send me the discount refund. thanks

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  
    Hi Dave222.

Hi Dave222.

Your order has just landed with us via our website.

I will process it now and refund back the £74.95. It may take a few days to arrive back into your account.

Thanks again for the order.

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  
    Hi Dave222.

Hi Dave222.

I will process it now and refund back the £74.95. It may take a few days to arrive back into your account.

DO you have any idea when this will be delivered, thanks

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew  
    Hi Dave222.

Hi Dave222.

DO you have any idea when this will be delivered, thanks
    HI Dave222.

Your order was collected from us here at the store this morning.

Delivery times are 3-5 working days. However as you are Dublin I would say you should get it by Thursday.

Our courier will drop you a text to confirm the delivery with you and it will also include a number to call if it does not suit.

I will drop you a PM with your tracking details so you can keep an eye on it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.