Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lenovo tab 4 8 plus €119

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭54and56

Zico ! wrote: »
    Anyone know the answer to the log in issue here with wifi while on the road hotels etc I have the same problem

If you open a browser it often loads the login page first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭Nutser

Zico ! wrote:
    Anyone know the answer to the log in issue here with wifi while on the road hotels etc I have the same problem

I'm still having the problem but have googled and found in most hotels if you open a webpage and enter 168.192.1.1 it will take you to the hotel login page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Nutser wrote: »
    I'm still having the problem but have googled and found in most hotels if you open a webpage and enter 168.192.1.1 it will take you to the hotel login page.

192.168.1.1 ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

If you come across this issue, try opening a command prompt (start-run-cmd) and there type ipconfig.
    This will show you your ip address as well as the default gateway.
    Usually that default gateway address would be the landing page for the signin.

Does sound like some antivirus program is preventing the website redirection to the landing page though, may want to just look into that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

phill106 wrote: »
    If you come across this issue, try opening a command prompt (start-run-cmd) and there type ipconfig.
    This will show you your ip address as well as the default gateway.
    Usually that default gateway address would be the landing page for the signin.

Does sound like some antivirus program is preventing the website redirection to the landing page though, may want to just look into that.

You won't do that on an Android tablet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just check the IP address you've been assigned by DHCP under network settings.

The default gateway will be the router address.

Typically it'll be the IP address you've been given but with .1 as last block.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 62 ✭✭Nutser

Kenny Logins I may have got it the wrong way around 😳

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement