Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyelashes

Options
  • 07-05-2018 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction. I'm going on holidays soon and I'd like to get lash extensions that will last a few weeks. I usually get my lashes and brows tinted but I'm unsure if I should get that done as I'm getting extensions.
    Also I've never had them before has anyone any advice and when you have extensions do you still need to wear mascara as much?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 FaithNoMore

bertsmom wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction. I'm going on holidays soon and I'd like to get lash extensions that will last a few weeks. I usually get my lashes and brows tinted but I'm unsure if I should get that done as I'm getting extensions.
    Also I've never had them before has anyone any advice and when you have extensions do you still need to wear mascara as much?

Are you actually serious?! :'D :' D :'D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CeCe2017

Hey! Ive been wearing semi permanent lashes for years. Mine are quite fair so I tint them before getting them one, usually same day. If they're done well, you shouldn't need to wear mascara at all except for on your bottom lashes! Just need to look after them, don't use liquid liners or any eye make up remover with oils and they'll last a few weeks. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@FaithNoMore - please don’t post comments like above. Best to stay quiet if you can’t offer any advice.

dudara

Advertisement