Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

External ATM frequently will NOT allow lodgements out of hours/weekends etc

Options
  • 08-05-2018 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

External ATM frequently will NOT allow lodgements out of hours/weekends etc Can someone please explain the reason for this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

fravashi wrote: »
    External ATM frequently will NOT allow lodgements out of hours/weekends etc Can someone please explain the reason for this?
    Hi fravashi, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear this. 

Please can you let me know the location of the machine and I can follow up on this here? 

Thanks, Nicola 

• Registered Users Posts: 10 fravashi

Please can you let me know the location of the machine and I can follow up on this here? 

Thanks, Nicola 
    Castlebar. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Thanks, Nicola 
    Castlebar. Thanks.
    Thanks fravashi, I'll follow up on this with our ATM team now. 

Apologies again, thanks.
    Nicola 

Advertisement