Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 online still down

Options
  • 08-05-2018 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. I've been trying to log on my 365 online account from my computer for the last month without any success.  Is not about cookies policy, or my clear browsing cache, or to lose pin pin or something else, because I can log in from my app on my mobile...but on the computer not any chance.
     this is he message : 
    We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭Gooser14

What happens if you try to login via your mobile phone browser rather than via the app? Do you get the same error or are you able to login?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

miseropia wrote: »
    Hi. I've been trying to log on my 365 online account from my computer for the last month without any success.  Is not about cookies policy, or my clear browsing cache, or to lose pin pin or something else, because I can log in from my app on my mobile...but on the computer not any chance.
     this is he message : 
    Hi miseropia, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to Boards.ie

I can confirm that our website is working normally. If you're still getting this error message, please can you call our team on 0818 365 365 (+3531 4044000 if calling from abroad) so that we can investigate this further for you. 

Thanks, Nicola 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

miseropia wrote: »
     this is he message : 

Hi, I've been able to log onto two different 365 online accounts daily for the past month on a variety of PCs and operating systems. Using Firefox, IE11, Chrome & Edge.
    No problem.

Have you tried a different computer or smart phone?

Speeds

Advertisement