Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account closed bill

Options
  • 08-05-2018 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

I gave 30 days notice to cancel my mobile broadband (out of contract) on or about 3 April. I have not used it since and, paid a bill on 22nd April.

I was under the impression that I would only be billed from my bill date 22nd until 3rd of May.

Why do I now get a full month bill dated 7th May?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Lfcfan2017

yrreg0850 wrote: »
    I gave 30 days notice to cancel my mobile broadband (out of contract) on or about 3 April. I have not used it since and, paid a bill on 22nd April.
    Why do I now get a bill dated 7th May ?

More than likely a final closing bill I would imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I was under the impression that I would only be billed from my bill date 22nd until 3rd of May.

Why do I now get a full month bill dated 7th May?
    Hi yrreg0850 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭yrreg0850

Hi yrreg0850 ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Sorry .This item in wrong forum .PM explaining sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi yrreg0850 ,

Thanks 

Thomas

Sorry .This item in wrong forum .PM explaining sent
    No problem.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement