Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why so hard to change address?

Options
  • 08-05-2018 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I live in UK, have a BOI credit card from UCD branch. When I left one address in UK years ago now, I wrote to BOI and also phoned and they were to change. Nothing.
    NOW, the people who I lived with have left and gone to USA and their redirected mail includes my BOI stuff. and they are not happy,

Please can someone tell me if they have similar issues. I am fed up chasing this. Been about 3 years now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Bibbybob wrote: »
    I live in UK, have a BOI credit card from UCD branch. When I left one address in UK years ago now, I wrote to BOI and also phoned and they were to change. Nothing.
    NOW, the people who I lived with have left and gone to USA and their redirected mail includes my BOI stuff. and they are not happy,

Please can someone tell me if they have similar issues. I am fed up chasing this. Been about 3 years now.
    I'm sorry to hear this Bibbybob, please can you send me a PM with your full name and a contact phone number so that I can follow up on this here for you? 

Just click the link in my signature to send a PM. 
    Thanks, Nicola 

Advertisement