Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

secure watch hkc SIRO install

Options
  • 08-05-2018 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have the aforementioned alarm panel. Before it was handy when the alarm was triggered my wife and i would get a text on our mobiles.
    I recently got windows installed and one of the wondow sensors had 2 wires running to my phone line. I had to disconnect these wires from the window sensor and now i'm getting a line fault on my control panel understandably . I can still set the alarm though.
    I am getting siro installed and they will be disconnecting the phone line permanently so is there any way of getting rid of the amber line fault on the display?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

You need engineer access to remove the line fault condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

What about disconnecting anything on the PCB?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

I tried the engineering code that's on the pcb 4567 and surprise surprise it doen't give me access

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

What about disconnecting anything on the PCB?

The panel is reading the 50vdc from the phone line and if it drops it gives a line fault. You need to turn it off from the programming.

Advertisement