Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NYC Sightseeing Pass

Options
  • 08-05-2018 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭

Missed a 25% off offer on the 'New York Pass' which ended 4th May. Today, I see an $80 off offer. Do these offers keep following me til I buy or should I grab one now?

Also, there are obviously quite a few of these passes - hard to decide which is best - 5 day New York Pass for an adult is $324 normally, 5 day adult New York Sightseeing pass is $259 today, CityPASS is for admission to 6 attractions only and costs $129 for an adult but it's valid for 9 days and similarly, Explorer Pass is for a number of attractions and valid for 30 days (not relevant to us) - $134 for adult for 5 attractions.

We love the Open Top tour buses so can imagine we'd happily do a day on them (family of 4 including 2 teenagers)
    Thanks

Comments

Advertisement