If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HISENSE 55" options

Options
  • 08-05-2018 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

HI I was trying to order HISENSE55 INCH SMART 4K TV today on the website, it wasnt allowing me to order online (I would also be looking for a delivery to ROI)
    Is there any similar offers available at the €500 price range you could offer me as alternative or if you could confirm best steps to secure the HISENSE version.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

wack2903 wrote: »
    HI I was trying to order HISENSE55 INCH SMART 4K TV today on the website, it wasnt allowing me to order online (I would also be looking for a delivery to ROI)
    Is there any similar offers available at the €500 price range you could offer me as alternative or if you could confirm best steps to secure the HISENSE version.
    Hi Wack2903.

Thanks for the post.

Unfortunately the one you tried to order is an in store only collection and can not be shipped.
    Some products on both our .co.uk and .ie website are listed as in-store only and have the "BUY IT NOW" button removed. Once this happens we are unable to ship these products.

There are no other Hisense televisions at the 500 Euro price point at the moment.

Closest at the minute would be the LG 55UJ630 priced at 591 euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202986-400326.aspx

If you could make a trip to the store here in Belfast there is also a Toshiba 55" that is an in store only collection priced at 519 euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202984-toshiba-55u6763.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.