Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Card Query

Options
  • 08-05-2018 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hello,

My partner and I recently set up a joint current account and have received our pins in the post but not our cards. Is this normal? How long will it take for us to receive our cards?

Many thanks,
    Alison

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

allywally wrote: »
    Hello,

My partner and I recently set up a joint current account and have received our pins in the post but not our cards. Is this normal? How long will it take for us to receive our cards?

Many thanks,
    Alison
    Hi Alison, thanks for getting in touch. 

The cards and pins are usually sent separately, if you've only received the pins today then you should get the cards in the next day or two. 

Please let me know if you need anything else. 

Thanks, Nicola 

• Registered Users Posts: 14 allywally

Hello,

Many thanks,
    Alison

The cards and pins are usually sent separately, if you've only received the pins today then you should get the cards in the next day or two. 

Thanks, Nicola 
    Thanks Nicola! We received the pins last Thursday, so hopefully they will come soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hello,

Many thanks,
    Alison

Thanks, Nicola 
    Thanks Nicola! We received the pins last Thursday, so hopefully they will come soon.
    Thanks Alison, if they haven't arrived in the post tomorrow, please can you send us the details through the 'Ask a Question' option on 365 Online service desk or call 0818 365 365 (+3531 4044000 from abroad) so we can arrange to have this investigated further for you.

Nicola 

Advertisement