Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving Home

Options
  • 08-05-2018 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hi, My sister is moving home and is an Eir customer in a contract for phone and broadband. My parents are with Sky and their contract is due for renewal in June. 

Rather than pay the large cancel fee for her Eir contract, my sister is looking to move her current package to new address (ie home address). If we do this UAN transfer, do my parents lose their current landline number and have to take a new one?

TIA 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

sheldon16 wrote: »
    Hi, My sister is moving home and is an Eir customer in a contract for phone and broadband. My parents are with Sky and their contract is due for renewal in June. 

Rather than pay the large cancel fee for her Eir contract, my sister is looking to move her current package to new address (ie home address). If we do this UAN transfer, do my parents lose their current landline number and have to take a new one?

TIA 
    Hi sheldon16 ,

Thanks for contacting us here.

This should not affect your parents sky services.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭sheldon16

TIA 
    Hi sheldon16 ,

Thanks

Thomas
    Thanks Thomas,

Sorry maybe I think explain myself, we would be replacing the current Sky phone and broadband with the Eir contract and we dont want to lose our current landline number, is that possible?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

TIA 
    Hi sheldon16 ,

Thanks

Thomas
    Thanks Thomas,

Sorry maybe I think explain myself, we would be replacing the current Sky phone and broadband with the Eir contract and we dont want to lose our current landline number, is that possible?
    This is possible to do, I would reccomend contacting our sales team on 1800 503 303 to explore all options availble to you.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement