Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to spend excess Credit [Vodafone&Three on Android + iOS]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Breaston Plants

mrcheez wrote: »
    Automatic after your 7 day trial is up

I paid for the month. Will it come out automatically next month?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭Villa05

Does anyone know if you pay for Disney+ with Three credit does it take it out of your credit automatically every month or do you need to do it yourself? Thanks

Auto

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭Villa05

Does anyone know if you pay for Disney+ with Three credit does it take it out of your credit automatically every month or do you need to do it yourself? Thanks

Auto

• Registered Users Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I paid for the month. Will it come out automatically next month?

Yip, ad infinitum until you cancel the subscription (or run out of credit!)

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

Sorry if this has been raised before - but - I've just noticed that 3 has a €30 deal, which includes unlimited calls to all networks.

Is the entirety of this €30 available to be used ?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Sorry if this has been raised before - but - I've just noticed that 3 has a €30 deal, which includes unlimited calls to all networks.

Is the entirety of this €30 available to be used ?

Nope, none of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

These days €30 for unlimited calls is very dear.
    There are loads of deals out there with unlimited calls from €12.99 Gomo, Virgin, Eir & Three Bill pay €15 a month.
    Eir & Three are for 6 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

ShaneU wrote: »
    Mobile payments not working for me either. (three) Google music not working

Still not working for a week now.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Mac0783

Still not working for a week now.

It's a total pain, last month they charged me 3 times for YouTube, still haven't gotten a refund. This month they took the money but haven't given it to YouTube and they've now cancelled my sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭phonypony

Mac0783 wrote: »
    It's a total pain, last month they charged me 3 times for YouTube, still haven't gotten a refund. This month they took the money but haven't given it to YouTube and they've now cancelled my sub.

Same here, charged 4 times for YouTube, trying to get into account (to also block premium services having lost some money to 57977 scam) and now in an endless loop of trying to log in/reset password/already registered rubbish... The had said the system would be down for a couple days and back last Tuesday morning. Some things never change.

• Advertisement

Sorry if this has been shown before but I tried to subscribe to Deezer and cannot see a billing option for paying by phone credit? Am I missing something very obvious

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Sorry if this has been shown before but I tried to subscribe to Deezer and cannot see a billing option for paying by phone credit? Am I missing something very obvious

Is this with 3?seems like they're having problems right now

Is this with 3?seems like they're having problems right now

yes it is with Three. Maybe it's not showing due to the issues as I cannot access the app either at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 MyTax Ireland

yes it is with Three. Maybe it's not showing due to the issues as I cannot access the app either at the moment.

Yeah I'm the same. Definitely having issues!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,779 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

You can't pay for Deezer anymore with credit.

Just bumping an old post..

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Full_Circle_81

I was told I needed to re-register with them. That took nearly two days to accomplish, as the site kept crashing. Finally achieved it, went to log in with new details and it says username or password incorrect. I got on to them again and they said they'd pass it on to tech support, that there has been issues.

As it stands, Google is still saying that my pay by mobile account is closed......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

I was told I needed to re-register with them. That took nearly two days to accomplish, as the site kept crashing. Finally achieved it, went to log in with new details and it says username or password incorrect. I got on to them again and they said they'd pass it on to tech support, that there has been issues.

Try this address to login...
    https://www.three.ie/my3/customer360.html

It might prompt for the verification email link (they don't resend a new link, just use the same one each time) which must be opened and then try login again but ensure it's at the address above as the old login page doesn't work with the email username but all their links still point to it which is making things worse as the old login uses the phone number.

Even if you succeed with login, it's still buggy.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Started working again using 3 credit earlier today

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Started working again using 3 credit earlier today

Still unavailable for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Still unavailable for me

Same here, not available on the App either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

okidoki987 wrote: »
    These days €30 for unlimited calls is very dear.
    There are loads of deals out there with unlimited calls from €12.99 Gomo, Virgin, Eir & Three Bill pay €15 a month.
    Eir & Three are for 6 months.

It's unlimited data, texts and calls.
    The €20 deal is unlimited Data and Texts only.

but, the €20 allows you to keep your credit, where as the €30 pay as you go deal apparently does not.

It's unlimited data, texts and calls.
    The €20 deal is unlimited Data and Texts only.

but, the €20 allows you to keep your credit, where as the €30 pay as you go deal apparently does not.

Nope, none of the new plans allow you to keep any credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Quackster wrote: »
    Nope, none of the new plans allow you to keep any credit.

Three €20 pre pay allows you to keep the credit and get unlimited Data and Texts.

cintec wrote: »
    Three €20 pre pay allows you to keep the credit and get unlimited Data and Texts.

Not on the €20 plan for new customers that was launched a few weeks ago. From the terms & conditions:

7. When you Top Up by €20 or more in one transaction the Plan will activate. This €20 charge will apply each time you Top Up by €20 or more in one transaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭markjbloggs

Unable to topup with Three. All this after having to re-register. Incompetent morons.

Unable to topup with Three. All this after having to re-register. Incompetent morons.

Are you able to log in after re-registering? I'm still stuck in a re-registration loop!

Are you able to log in after re-registering? I'm still stuck in a re-registration loop!

Eventually I am able to login in, after multiple attempts at re-registering. These guys are having serious issues. Their confirmation email was screwed up also. Now my topup has not been credited to my phone even though the money has been taken from my bank card. They cannot seem to get the basics right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

There's an option to do some Three transactions by SMS (dunno if they work or not)...
    https://notifications.three.ie/sms-codes/

Ten Pin wrote: »
    There's an option to do some Three transactions by SMS (dunno if they work or not)...

Not sure I would trust anything these guys are doing right now.

• Advertisement

Ten Pin wrote: »

Those codes only work for those still on ex-O2 plans.

Advertisement