Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wholesale Plain Donuts For Small Business

Options
  • 08-05-2018 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm looking to purchase wholesale donuts in Cork. I'll be decorating the donuts myself and selling them at a local farmers market. Does anyone know where I can find a supplier? Preferably not from Pallas or Musgraves as they are usually frozen. Looking for the freshest/tastiest donuts possible. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

O'Keeffe's in Ballincollig might be a good bet, they do have their own Doughnut shop operation though (The Shack) but worth a try.

The Grumpy Baker on Paul St. also sell wholesale.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 r0b

By any chance do you know who's supplier Huckleberrys? Have they got their own bakery too?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

r0b wrote: »
    By any chance do you know who's supplier Huckleberrys? Have they got their own bakery too?
    Couldn't tell you unfortunately.

Advertisement