Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer, keys and rhythm guitarist wanted for pop/rock band.

• 08-05-2018 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi,

We are looking for a singer, keys and rhythm guitarist to join our band. We are currently a drummer, bassist and lead guitarist in our late 20s early 30s based in Dublin with a rehearsel spot. We have a few tracks recorded recently with our original singer who is moving away so we're looking to fill in the gaps. Give me a shout if you're interested and I can forward links to the tracks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12 Liszy

Hey.. any luck with finding singer??
    ðŸ˜
    Felicity

drummer76 wrote: »
    Hi,

We are looking for a singer, keys and rhythm guitarist to join our band. We are currently a drummer, bassist and lead guitarist in our late 20s early 30s based in Dublin with a rehearsel spot. We have a few tracks recorded recently with our original singer who is moving away so we're looking to fill in the gaps. Give me a shout if you're interested and I can forward links to the tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭drummer76

Liszy wrote: »
    Hey.. any luck with finding singer??
    ðŸ˜
    Felicity

Hi no not yet we are still looking. Do you have any links or tracks you can send me?

Advertisement