Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No phone signal in the Bahamas

Options
  • 08-05-2018 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

I am currently in the Bahamas and cannot connect to any of the mobile networks here.

Can you please advise if there is a specific network that should work for eir mobile customers? The options I see when i try to set the networks to manually are BTC or Aliv

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Zymurgist wrote: »
    I am currently in the Bahamas and cannot connect to any of the mobile networks here.

Can you please advise if there is a specific network that should work for eir mobile customers? The options I see when i try to set the networks to manually are BTC or Aliv
    Hi Zymurgist,

Thanks for contacting us here.

I would reccomend connecting to the BTC network while roaming in the Bahamas.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Zymurgist

I cannot connect to BTC though.

It won’t connect automatically to it, and when I select it from the available networks that show up when you opt to manually select one, it shows as connected but I cannot get a signal

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭boardzz

after you choose a network turn the phone off and on

Advertisement