Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a good solicitor

Options
  • 09-05-2018 7:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking for a good property solicitor in the Dublin City Centre area. Do you just take a punt? Anything to check out in particular.

I saw one in Feb for another reason and he was 30 minutes late and hasn't called me back regarding my issue.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Hi All,

I'm looking for a good property solicitor in the Dublin City Centre area. Do you just take a punt? Anything to check out in particular.

I saw one in Feb for another reason and he was 30 minutes late and hasn't called me back regarding my issue.

Thanks

Sent you a pm there of the solicitor we used based in blanch village.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭mcbert

Sent you a pm there of the solicitor we used based in blanch village.

Hi, could yiu send me those details too? Will need one in a few months. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

mcbert wrote: »
    Hi, could yiu send me those details too? Will need one in a few months. Cheers!

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭obriendj

Just sent on details of a solicitor based in Dublin 2.

Was very happy with the service! Highly recommended.

Advertisement