Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling Eurosport Subscription Question

Options
  • 09-05-2018 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

My ES subscription isn't up till June 12th but to be sure of remembering to cancel it then rather than it automatically update, I was about to click the Cancel my Subscription option on their site. Just thought I'd make sure first though, this presumably means I'll still be free to watch till that date mentioned? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭buffalo

pelevin wrote: »
    My ES subscription isn't up till June 12th but to be sure of remembering to cancel it then rather than it automatically update, I was about to click the Cancel my Subscription option on their site. Just thought I'd make sure first though, this presumably means I'll still be free to watch till that date mentioned? Thanks.

It will cancel it from the next renewal date, and yes, you will have access until then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭pelevin

buffalo wrote: »
    It will cancel it from the next renewal date, and yes, you will have access until then.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭mr spuckler

I did this last week, didn't fancy paying the full price renewal.

I presume though that I can't actually sign up at the current offer price until my original sub expires?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

I am using the sky go app to watch it now

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭elchupanebrey

I did this last week, didn't fancy paying the full price renewal.

I presume though that I can't actually sign up at the current offer price until my original sub expires?

I was wondering this too! If i cancel my subscription before renewal is due, can i take out a new subscription at the special offer price using all my original details again?

• Advertisement

I was wondering this too! If i cancel my subscription before renewal is due, can i take out a new subscription at the special offer price using all my original details again?

I posted about it in the off topic thread the other night. Cancelled mine with 3 weeks to run on it and it tell's you have availed of that promotion in the past.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I used a different email to get the black friday deal last year. 1 year for 1.99 or something. Even with 2 months remaining it was a no brainer. Though Sky Go is also available to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,050 ✭✭✭G1032

Anybody using the ES Player android app? Working perfectly yesterday but today won't even open for me. No app update since March 1st. Nothing done to phone either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭mr spuckler

sugarman wrote: »
    Working fine for me all day.

If it won't open it has to be something on your end.

yep worked fine for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,050 ✭✭✭G1032

sugarman wrote: »
    Working fine for me all day.

If it won't open it has to be something on your end.

Driving me nuts now. Restarted phone. Uninstalled/reinstalled app. Cleared data/cache.
    Every other app is working fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭elchupanebrey

My subscription lapsed over the weekend so i said I'd chance the 29.99 offer again. Worked using the same e-mail address, although my card details had changed.

Advertisement